January 7th, but it might as well be any day, and yes that's my living room. Just being real. It takes .0000821 milli seconds to get dirty, because if you have 2 sq ft of living room, well then the people in it become clutter.
Seriously, clutter makes me crazy. Makes me irritated and way less patient. I find myself like that often. Mostly when the kids ask to play with something before they finish their chores.
So what are you going to do about it, you ask? Well it is one of my goals for the year... Organize and de clutter this few feet of home I have and make it a place of peace. I cannot do it alone. I have been trying to make this place less cluttered and peaceful for years. Now I have to ask for help...
Dear Father, you know how I am, how I let things get to me. Please help me go through this stuff and see the value of time with my family above the chaff I keep. It will take me all year, so keep me focused on the task at hand. In Jesus name, Amen.
Let the Son shine,
Brandee

